The Mysterious Lever: I'm engaged!

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I'm engaged!

Another journal entry - this time with very exciting news! Yesterday I asked my long time girlfriend and hopefully lifetime partner to marry me... and she said yes!

In other news, we've already put in 20 hours into Grim Dawn. I love the occult magics and mix of fantasy & firearms. It's a very well done hack & slash RPG (diablo clone), and is the most delicious "potato chip" gaming I've had in a while. Plus, I can't think of a better person to play it with than my new fiancee!

Work on Hostargo does continue, though slowly. I'm hammering out specifics, so each little thing is generally hours of thought and consideration. It can be maddening, but the more I get to play great titles like Hard West and Grim Dawn, the more inspiration and drive I have towards working on Hostargo. That's what I tell myself anyway! Haha, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment