The Mysterious Lever: Classes Continued

Friday, April 15, 2016

Classes Continued

Sometimes design is very frustrating, in that even though you know you've worked a lot, thought long and hard about things, there's often not a lot to actually show for it. But, progress is progress, and I was able to fiddle with my class abilities until I came up with a system that I liked

I was going to have "specialties" of classes, much like D&D or FAGE, but eventually backpedaled and just put all abilities as upgradable, customizable packages.  I did the Marshal yesterday, and now that I have a clear direction I'm hoping to get the rest done as well (or at least as much as I can).

Not a lot of update, sorry, but as today's my last real day to do this, I wanted to say thanks again to those who have followed me this week.  I will be releasing a first alpha document hopefully sometime within the next couple weeks.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment