The Mysterious Lever: I'm working on a "Southwestern" PbtA game...

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I'm working on a "Southwestern" PbtA game...

Moe's, Chipotle, and Qdoba, are all southwestern grills that have one thing in common: queso. These are my favorite lunch places, and I eat there a lot. Last weekend my wife said that if I were a wizard, I would be a Quesomancer. So of course I rushed home and immediately began to work. A couple days later, I present to you the first draft of

South of West


I have not gotten the chance to try it out, and I haven't yet made playbooks, but I would love feedback - so feel free to comment (on here or the document directly)! I hope you enjoy a good kick out of reading it, at the very least. I'm also open to suggestions for more food puns, so hit me with whatever you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment