The Mysterious Lever: The Start of a New Adventure

Monday, December 7, 2015

The Start of a New Adventure

Life has gotten in the way of my gaming.  Each day I drag my feet home from work, do my obligatory life maintenance, and desperately try to scrape up as much 'me time' before doing the whole thing over again.

Fuuuuuck that.  So I've taken some life advice, and am putting my favorite hobby first: tabletop role-playing.  As the years roll on, the stack of RPG books that I've read but have never gotten the chance to play continues to grow.  That ends in 2016!

First and foremost, this year I have started a journey that I've been plotting and planning for many years.  I will be creating my own TRPG!  Included in that journey, however, is exploring as many RPGs out there as I can.  I have created a small group to help me do this, and we will hopefully meet once a week to learn, play, and discuss a variety of games, including my own.

I hope that you'll follow me on my journey, and that as I throw out ideas for science, you might just grab a chunk to throw right back!

2 comments:

  1. I believe in you, and fully expect to add your blog to my list of reading. :)

    ReplyDelete